With the expertise of its installation partners, CPIGLOBAL has become a benchmark player in the installation business. Our relationship is governed by a charter:
COMMITMENTS OF CPIGLOBAL towards its partners:
- Ensuring Fairness to Partners
- Promote collaboration between CPIGLOBAL and its partners by making available tools developed by CPI in the monitoring of customer facilities (CPIRReport and its variants CPIMobile).
- Reduce the risk of mutual dependencies between CPI and its partners
- Integrate the concerns of partner business leaders into the relationship
- Appreciate the total cost of purchases
COMMITMENTS OF INSTALLING PARTNERS to CPIGLOBAL and its customers:
- Ensuring the quality of the installation
- Carry out operations on time
- Inform the conditions of realization
Adopt a responsible societal attitude
• 10 Merchandising Experts, Project Managers, Logistics & Development Managers
• 160 partner installers spread over 12 regional bases in France, of which almost 50% hold electrical authorizations
We design, manufacture, store and install:
• More than 200 projects per year
• More than 30,000 interventions per year (i.e. 15,000 Man Days), monitored and monitored in real time via CPIReport
• Reception and validation of the laying action
• Implementation of the preparation sheet
• Validation with the store of the installation date
• Triggering the procedure for accessing the store by the sealers
• Reporting Customer Validated Intervention Dates
• J-2 Final validation of our arrival at the store
Storage of items
• 3.000 m² or +/- 5,000 pallets in Noisy le Grand
• 800 m²/regional base
• Picking area: 600 m² in Noisy Le Grand
“Sensitive” items stored in secure area on racks
Preparation of the order
• Reception of equipment at the Noisy-le-Grand warehouse on a referenced pallet.
• Inventory of equipment.
• Qualitative and quantitative control of equipment.
• Picking/preparation for shipping on basics.
• Inventory status tracking with feedback at the customer
• Order preparation, packing and palletizing.
• Departure preparation, labelling and delivery on a regional basis.
• Shipping on regional bases J-8
• Setting up your products following a planogram provided
• Dismantling of furniture in place and left (unless otherwise directed) available to the POS
• Drafting of the report of the intervention
• Taking photos and embulating a completion sheet
• J — 10: Validation of the installation date
• J — 2: Confirmation of POS intervention
• J: Installation with real-time validation on CPIReport
• J + 1: Operational Reporting
CPIreport is our online reporting site, dedicated to tracking:
• Field Audit
We can upload as much information as you wish, and configure the fields to adapt CPIReport to your needs:
• Point of Sale Contact Information
• Description of the operations to be carried out
• Serial #
• Date of implementation
Our field team has a mobile version allowing them to upload real-time tracking data for your operations, adding photos and comments immediately.
You yourself have password access to your information from any computer, 24 hours a day.
• A search mode allows you to retrieve information about your current operations in a few clicks.
• A map mode allows you to locate your deployments and the status of their advances around the world.
• You can extract the data in Excel format.
• You can also enter your requests directly via the tool.